NEW YORK — Rihanna’s highly anticipated Fenty Beauty line, created in tandem with LVMH-owned beauty developer Kendo Brands, has made its debut at Sephora.
Rihanna was inspired to create the global beauty brand after trying to find products that worked across all skin types and tones. With Rihanna's mandate of inclusivity, Fenty Beauty offers a wide range of products for traditionally hard-to-match skin tones, creating formulas that work for all skin types and pinpointing universal shades.
“The Fenty Face was created for women of all skin tones, of all personalities,” Rihanna said. “These steps are key to starting your makeup, no matter the look you're going for. This is where the fun begins.”
The complexion-focused 91 SKU line includes:
- 40 shades of Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- One universal Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
- 30 magnetic Match Stix Skinsticks, in both matte and shimmer finishes to contour, correct, conceal, highlight and blush
- Six cream-powder hybrid Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters for face and eyes
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder and Paper
- One universal lip gloss known as Gloss Bomb
- A variety of application tools
Rihanna created every detail of each product in her cosmetics collection, the company said. She also appointed three makeup artists to represent Fenty Beauty around the world. The global artistry team includes James Kaliardos as resident artist, and Priscilla Ono and Hector Espinal as global makeup artists.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is available at Sephora, Sephora.com and FentyBeauty.com.